Rachel Weisz be new Bulgari Icon

rachel-weisz
Rachel Weisz

This year Rachel Weisz to be the new face of Bulgari perfume Jasmin Noir. Daniel Craig's wife is also undergoing a photocall advertising campaign was photographed by Mert Atlas and Marcus Piggott.

British women Rachel Weisz who married stars "James Bond" the last week will represent the top brands Bulgari through advertising campaigns that began in August 2011.

According to WWD, photo shoots done in a work room that presents a feeling of "Seductive and sophisticated".

Italian fashion house Bulgari has a new line of products including watches, perfume, accessories, and bags. Star of "Constant Gardener" was complete actresses who line of iconic Bulgari. Despite the iconic, who would have thought if Rachel Weisz did not care about her appearance.

"I am a little wash hair like other girls, I do not know how to blow dry hair, so I never have to do it. My hair is naturally curly, so I have at least two or three hairbands in my wrist," Rachel said, was quoted from Femalefirst, Sunday (03/07/2011).

"I do not mind not having blow-dry look. I like the little curly, and it comes back into vogue, thank God," she continued.

Besides the hair, she nor did care for her nails, except she must attend event on the red carpet.

"I do not really like people do manicures, well that's just part of my life. If I had to attend a red carpet event, then I will do, and I can make it keep a few weeks," she concluded.